Saturday, September 22, 2012

BLOG SALE : PRE-LOVEDS : )

hi ,
this is my first time ever doing this but i wanted to see if i can be successful in doing a blog sale : )
so acutally all the items are pre-loved or never worn/used !
i will only accept money orders for now because something is up with Paypal asking for SSN & i am till trying to get to the bottom to it why they are asking so here are the rules or conditions !

- ONLY ACCECPTING MONEY ORDERS
-FLAT RATE SHIPPING
- I WONT SHIP ITEM UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED AND LEGIT 
-ONLY TAKING SERIOUS & HONEST BUYERS , SO PLEASE THIS IS NO GAME AT ALL .

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PAGE FOR ALL ITEMS : )
 " BLOG.SALE "

THANK YOU : )

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post on Mom Bloggers Club.
    I just followed you.
    Please follow me http://coupongator2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your sale :) Saw your post on MBC and following you by email now. I look forward to your future posts :)

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much ladies - i will follow you right back :)

    ReplyDelete